HomePatient FormsEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Mark B. Boas, O.D., M.S.
Suzanne O. Boas, O.D.
577 West Uwchlan Avenue
Exton, PA 19341
Serving Harrisburg, Lancaster, and Philadelphia metropolitan areas
We are a full scope eye care practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care and treatments to all ages and all types of patients. We go beyond 20/20 to provide vision improvement and comfort for our patients with state-of-the-art-and-science treatments, such as non-surgical vision therapy, cutting-edge prescriptions, low vision aids, or surgical co-management. Our exceptional practice serves patients from the Harrisburg, Lancaster and Philadelphia metro areas. We accept most major medical insurance policies.
Drs. Mark and Suzanne Boas provides:
- Primary Eye Care
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants, Preschoolers, Seniors, etc.
- Vision Therapy for All Types of Vision Problems and Patients
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Reading, ReadingPoor or Loss of Depth Perception, and
Eye Tracking and Eye Teaming Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) or Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays, Concussions or Post-Concussive Syndrome, Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, Hemianopsia Field Loss, Post-Traumatic Vision Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Whiplash, Cerebral Palsy, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related or Activity-specific Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Eye Strain, Visual Fatigue, Ocular Headaches, Sleepiness, or other Visual Stress during Reading, Screentime or using Computers and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness (i.e. while riding or reading in a car in motion)
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Eye Surgery
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Low Vision Aids and Services
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
Drs. Mark and Susan Boas serve patients with comprehensive and specialty eye care treatments including vision therapy and low vision care in the Harrisburg and Philadelphia metro areas in Pennsylvania, including Exton, Downingtown, Thorndale, East Whitehead, West Goshen, Malvern, West Chester, Downington, PA
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use