Specialty Eye Tests, Therapy, and/or Lenses for Special Needs Patients of All Ages
Our Exton eye doctors are top specialists in the evaluation and treatment of the visual health and function of all types of special needs patients, including pediatric, geriatric, developmental delays, and nonverbal.
Special Needs Eye Exam / Vision Tests
Individuals with special needs and/or developmental delays require special testing of their eye health and visual function. We specialize in comprehensive eye exams and effective treatments for special needs and/or nonverbal patients, including infants, children and adults with developmental delays and/or traumatic brain injury.
Special Prescriptions and/or Prism Lenses for Autism, Brain Injury, and other Special Needs Individuals
We are experienced in the total vision care of special needs individuals who typically need much more than a standard 20-20 eyeglasses prescription. We prescribe lenses that go beyond 20-20 eyesight correction and are fine-tuned to the total vision of the special needs patient. Our customized eyeglasses prescriptions can be life-changing.
Developmental Vision Care for Special Needs
In so many cases, the right prescription is significant, but so much more improvement and success is possible for the special needs patient with our developmental optometric care and treatments, such as Vision Therapy. Call our optometrists in Exton to find out about our lenses and/or developmental eye care and therapy programs for special needs patients. Our practice has a special commitment to providing extraordinary vision care for special needs patients, , including the developmentally delayed!
To learn more about our special needs vision care and to learn about how we treat the eyes / visual conditions associated with many special needs diagnoses, see:
- Special Needs Eye Care – ADD, ADD/ADHD, Attention Deficit Disorders
- Special Needs – Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Special Needs Eye Care – Sensory Processing Disorders (SPD)
- Special Needs – Visual Learning Disabilities
- Special Needs – Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Special Needs: Eye Tracking Problems
- Special Needs: Eye Teaming, Depth Perception, Binocular Vision Problems
- Special Needs – Concussion Recovery
- Special Needs: Vision Rehabilitation for Stroke Patients
- Lazy Eye Treatment, Amblyopia Treatment
- Strabismus Treatment
- Eye Care for Convergence Insufficiency
- Vision Rehabilitation for Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
By Appointment Only